VOLUNTARY PROJECT NO.2

After buying and trying a number of solar lamps useful for us and also economically handicapped, I have now come across an NGO supplying lamps, irons, tv, fans, etc. operated on solar energy.

I bought one powerful lamp for Rs.2700.  I am happy as I can use it as my table lamp.   I have given the product to two needy people and they are happy that their grandchildren can do homework in the nights.  The lamp is made in India; has a five year lithium battery life and has a two year product warranty.   Once charged on level 1 it will give low light for 100 hours.  It has three settings. Can be charged by a solar panel (provided) or through electricity.   Mobile charge facility is also available.

Ideal for giving instead of cash bonus to needy domestic help or as wedding/birthday presents so that awareness to use solar energy can improve.

Good luck....Renganathan Narayanan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PREFACE

HOW TO SAVE MONEY BEING WASTED

Voluntary Project No.3